HOLLYWOOD(Spiritsman)9/26/16/–Champagne Day is on October 21, 2016. This all day global event celebrates all things Champagne, the sparkling wine that comes only from Champagne, France. People will be blogging, tweeting, posting and sharing their photos, videos and experiences online between now and the all day celebration. Some of your readers may need some tips on how to celebrate this annual event. To that end, we wanted to offer up the below post by the Director of the Champagne Bureau, USA, Sam Heitner.
Tips to Celebrate Champagne Day
By Sam Heitner, Director of the Champagne Bureau, USA
It is one of my favorite days of the year. The day when wine enthusiasts around the globe raise a glass to the quintessential wine of celebration, good cheer and toasts everywhere: Champagne. The seventh annual Champagne Day takes place on October 21, 2016. It’s a social media event made possible by YOU!
Not sure how to join in on the festivities? Here are some tips to celebrate this unique sparkling wine that only comes from Champagne, France.
- Pop a Bottle. Simply pop open a bottle of Champagne and enjoy a glass with the people who make your life special.
- Host Friends. Invite friends and family over for a Champagne tasting. It’s a wonderful opportunity to get together and taste multiple wines side-by-side.
- Organize a Game Night. Organize a Champagne trivia night in your home or at your favorite wine bar. Go toChampagneCampus.com to find sample questions to ask as you enjoy Champagne.
- Go Out. Keep an eye out for events taking place at your local retailers, bars and restaurants. Check out the official Champagne Day webpage. If you know of an event but it isn’t listed, send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org it will be added.
- Send a Message. Send a special Champagne Day message to all your friends and family. Simply click here to sign up.
- Enter the Champagne Day Contest. You could have a chance to win $250 gift certificate for all your Champagne Day needs. For details and how to enter, check out the official Champagne Day contest rules.
- Share Your Photos, Videos and Experiences on Social Media. Be sure to add #ChampagneDay and tag the Champagne Bureau on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Whatever you do to celebrate #ChampagneDay, make sure it is fun, safe and remember that Champagne only comes from Champagne.
Mr. Heitner is the director of the Champagne Bureau, USA, the official U.S. representative of the Comité Champagne, a trade association which represents all the grape growers and houses of Champagne, France.
287 S.Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211