HOLLYWOOD(Spiritsman)12/10/14/–During the holidays, a well-stocked (and styled) bar can spice up any party and elevate the look of the entire room. NYC-based mixologist Christy Pope teamed up with HomeGoods to create three custom drink recipes this holiday season, with bar carts to match! – Rustic Modern, Masculine Retro and Glamour – along with Christy’s signature cocktail recipes.
Rustic Modern Bar Cart with “Maple Tap” Cocktail
MAPLE TAP RECIPE
¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
¾ oz Grade B Maple Syrup
1 Dash of Orange Bitters
1 Dash of Angostura Bitters
GLASS: Rocks Glass, available at Home Goods for $4.99.
GARNISH: Clove Studded Orange Half Wheel
- Measure all ingredients into a mixing tin.
- Add ice, cap shaker, and shake until properly chilled and diluted.
- Uncap shaker, and strain over fresh ice into a Rocks glass.
- Garnish with a Clove Studded Orange Half Wheel.
Masculine Retro Bar Cart with “Pomegranate Apple Punch” Cocktail
POMEGRANATE APPLE PUNCH*
1½ oz Laird’s Applejack
¾ oz Cointreau Orange Liqueur
½ oz Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
1oz Pomegranate Juice
GLASS:Martini/Punch Glass, available at HomeGoods for $3.99.
GARNISH: Star Anise
- Measure ingredients into a mixing glass and then add ice
- Shake vigorously until chilled
- Strain into a chilled Wine/Punch glass (over ice optional)
- Garnish with Star Anise
*For a delicious virgin option, substitute with Apple Cider and Orange Juice!
Glamour Bar Cart with “Tinsel Time” Cocktail
TINSEL TIME RECIPE
¾ oz Sweet Vermouth (Carpano Antica)
¾ oz Dry Vermouth (Dolin Dry)
Top with BrutSparking Wine (Apx. 3.5oz)
1 Dash Angostura Bitters
1 Dash Peychaud Bitters
GLASS: Martini Glass, available at HomeGoods for $3.99
GARNISH: Lemon Twist or Sprig of Rosemary
- Measure ingredients into a mixing tin and still for chill and dilution
- Strain into a Martini glass and add Brut Sparkling Wine
- Garnish with a Lemon Twist or Rosemary Sprig
287 S.Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211